The Tsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsundere Girl Getting Less and Less Tsun Day by Day - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - CH 1

Dex-chan lover
Me: "Why are they showing up 2 years too late to translate something everyone's already read by now?"

Them: "Read more on our website."

Me: "ahh. so that's how it is. Pretty ballsy of them to assume nobody's going to notice how naked this attention play is."

seriously you guys, if you want to translate stuff and get attention, pick something that needs translation instead of just doing something that's already finished over again (and no better). I'm sure if you poke around you'll find dozens of series with decent ratings and lots of chapters left that haven't been touched since their last translator group disbanded or vanished or got swamped or just decided to work on other things. That's how you are going to get in with readers. Not by just picking one of the most popular series out there (That also happens to be easy to do since it's 1 or 2 pages per chapter) that's already finished, multiple times, and expecting it's going to get people to flood to you

Group Leader
image-2024-02-23-202236047.png

Looks like i am missing out on something, should i join :wooow:.

Group Leader
Btw this is a web series, so there is no volume 1, should be "no volume" like the rest
:haa:

And here's a friendly tip:
1708717519105.png

Aside from that, the first bubble's leading is out of wack. And the last bubble should be hyphenated and made to be more consistent in size.
I felt compelled to give some adviced since, well, if you're going to be 17th upload, you should try to make it the most polished :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Me: "Why are they showing up 2 years too late to translate something everyone's already read by now?"

Them: "Read more on our website."

Me: "ahh. so that's how it is. Pretty ballsy of them to assume nobody's going to notice how naked this attention play is."

seriously you guys, if you want to translate stuff and get attention, pick something that needs translation instead of just doing something that's already finished over again (and no better). I'm sure if you poke around you'll find dozens of series with decent ratings and lots of chapters left that haven't been touched since their last translator group disbanded or vanished or got swamped or just decided to work on other things. That's how you are going to get in with readers. Not by just picking one of the most popular series out there (That also happens to be easy to do since it's 1 or 2 pages per chapter) that's already finished, multiple times, and expecting it's going to get people to flood to you
So many scanilators have been divesting from mangadex >_> this is honestly the best place to read so I honestly don't follow series from scans that've been doing this.

Group Leader
I feel like it's worth mentioning if you are going to upload a chapter for the explicit purpose of advertising your scanlation group/manga reader website, you might want to actually give the website. The group has zero information, the uploader has zero information, and googling "candyshop scanlation" results in zero useful links.

This is equivalent to taking a shit on someone's plate in a restaurant and then shouting "follow me on insta!" and running away without ever saying what your fucking Instagram account even is.

I'm impressed with how poorly you executed this.

Users who are viewing this thread