The Tsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsundere Girl Getting Less and Less Tsun Day by Day - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - CH 1

Dex-chan lover
image-2024-02-23-202236047.png

Looks like i am missing out on something, should i join :wooow:.
Should I also join? Kinda feels like I'm missing out...
You should join, but do it as a rewrite with the premise reversed so she starts 100% dere and ends 100% tsun.

why would i go out of my way to use your dinky little website instead of this one that already has everything on it?

Contributor
Btw this is a web series, so there is no volume 1, should be "no volume" like the rest
:haa:

And here's a friendly tip:
View attachment 1182

Aside from that, the first bubble's leading is out of wack. And the last bubble should be hyphenated and made to be more consistent in size.
I felt compelled to give some adviced since, well, if you're going to be 17th upload, you should try to make it the most polished :aquadrink:
Honestly, this tidbit has made rereading chapter 1 2 years later worth it.

Dex-chan lover
I do not understand why you would translate an already finished series, you could've... Oh idk, actually translated an on going series or a series that was either abandoned or forgotten by a group, not a very bright idea to advertise like this.

Or you know, unless your translation isn't really your translation and just copied on existing translation and just slightly changed it.

One thing I appreciate is, thanks for reminding me of this great series.

Read it at candyshop? why should we? We completed this manga already. There's no need for you to try and get attention for the readers when their demands were already met, long ago.

I'm in a bad mood. I just wanna rant.

Dex-chan lover
The council won't approve your promotion to master unless you scanlate a chapter of Tsuntsuntsuntsuntsun.

Bro these comments are so rude lmao

Keep it up.
Yeah, wtf is up with these comments. Regardless of their (poor) attempt to drive you to their site, no one, unless YOU are explicitly paying them to do so, is obligated to translate some random series you deem to be in "need" or deserving of attention. Its the same dogshit mentality about "sniping", there is no such thing, just wait until the group you prefer uploads their version of a chapter and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread