The Turning Point - Ch. 21

Fed-Kun's army
The author has a few screw loose to think they can make the heroine look like she wasnt in the wrong

Fed-Kun's army
This is what a tsundere would be like in real life and thats why its a red flag

Double-page supporter
Y’all aren’t girls girls so you wouldn’t get it but here’s a list of MC’s grievances and by the way you so have to look at it like 2 childhood friends living together:
1. forced himself on her first time luckily she’s a masochist and told him it was okay (the entire time he also cornered her to make her feel like she has 0 control so like idk she has to be into cnc or sum)
2. He’s like very obviously manipulating both girls I don’t think anyone can really Defend him on that like them girls told him in full yet he refuse to think of them.
3. He speaks to them both horribly and is getting really physical and confrontational (cornering tactics)
4. He has never done anything for the benefit of the 2 so far and I mean in terms of showing you care for them, he’s actually proving to be very unreliable on a constant basis it seems; Also a pathological liar (this is like the start to a horrible cheating story in the making lol whatever relationship this ends with would be more codependency)

No yeah this guy is a wasteman by our standards adding up to it truly, I was wondering why heroine was physical and upset with him but realistically 😭I would too sometimes you gotta hit someone cause they ain’t gonna get it

Double-page supporter
Also HAHAHA SHE GAVE HIM A UMBRELLA IN THAT FIT??? she was in the middle of getting some intense romance before being interrupted to this IYKYK I wonder if the artist has a plan to pivot or is this just gonna be a line story line with little hints here there

Users who are viewing this thread