The Tutorial Is Too Hard - Ch. 17

What, mc become ridiculous every chapter, noq he's giving a damn cake to fucking nobody, a fucking system that made him suffered, wtf.

why did the mc give a cake to someone he barely know, it's like the author wants the mc to have a love Interest but why the bunny girl, sometime having a love interest isn't good and would feel forced.

Double-page supporter
@CyberNinja2256 @timidhakana

It benefits him to make the admin think well of him. After all, she mentioned last time that she was allowed to answer questions for people who were distinguished, or ones that she liked. It's a good strat to make her like him, regardless of his actual feelings.

Double-page supporter
@timidhakana
You don't know shit about LHJ. You're as far off as you could possibly be.
Hell you don't even know shit about Kirikiri. She might not be what you think she is.

@bk3k
Yeah,because the manhwa is fucking trash, i judged it based of the manhwa alone, go shove your novel shit to your own ass.

@smutkinglord
You're bold to assume i didn't stop reading this manhwa. I just criticised the damn manhwa, chill the fuck out,
I fucking hate when someone judge an adaptation based on the original source, thats a fucking retard move.

Double-page supporter
@timidhakana
Yeah,because the manhwa is fucking trash, i judged it based of the manhwa alone, go shove your novel shit to your own ass.
Nope you're talking about the MC here, not the overall manhwa -
nah, hes just a simp.

And you still don't know shit about the MC. It isn't even a difference in adaption, that's the same character as the novel. No matter how badly they may end up adapting it, the MC is completely as far from your description as possible. No amount of poor adaption could possibly validate your view. They could fuck up 9/10ths of the novel and you'll still be completely wrong. You simply don't know shit. Move all the goal posts you like, but you still won't know shit.

You're just assuming you know where things are going, assuming shit about the MC, and you're completely wrong in every way. AKA you don't know shit. Go read Naruto or whatever you kids are into now.

@bk3k
Bruh you've just admit it that you brought original source to a fucking an adaptation discussion, your bias toward the series disgusts me.
You're the one who assuming me im judging the MC in the novel also a trash fucking simp. I definitely would have different opinion if i read the novel.
Next time, when a fucking random random criticised an adaptation, dont shove your original source shit to their arse, instead explain them what the different between the adaptation and the original source.
Even a lot of novel readers here say the manhwa butchered the fuck out of the MC.

@timidhakana Wow watch out guys we have an idiot in whose only words that they have stored in their brain are, "fucking, fuck." Dude shut the hell up, you don't need to swear up a storm each time you talk. It's not cool and is fucking annoying. (See, I used ONE swear word. You see how normal that sounds?)

Users who are viewing this thread