The Tutorial Is Too Hard - Ch. 21

Huh, the wings look totally different compared to the description in the novel. Now it looks ugly, brittle, and weak af. Iirc it should be made of crystal and it looks strong, not made of a kite paper like this one. Did the artist read even read the novel?

So that's why it was hastily created, sure its amazing but the design it looks like a fishing pole😅

Double-page supporter
Already teasing Kiri Kiri's identity I see. Well it has been some time since I read the early chapters.

Possible spoiler about her (unless I'm wrong) -
Kirikiri is probably the God of Adventure (or an avatar of, etc). I read the translated novel, but haven't read the raws on this one so I could be wrong. That's what it looks like though. And as far as gods go, she's a strong one.

In any case, The God of Adventure felt like The God of Slow was getting the drop on them offering something so early on, and hastily put this together. All of the gods want to
use The Tutorial to get disciples after all.

Dex-chan lover
@moth Maybe the artist read it and thought crystal ment chandeleer... well there is still hope...
when god of adventure fixes it up and upgrades it

@bk3k There is no way...
kiri kiri has too short of an attention span to be the god of adventure, a servant of his maybe

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13
Ackchyually, they can
since mangadex allows planned chapters, so they can make the planned to upload chapters here, it will notify us but not have the chapters, then the user would have to go to their website to check
DpQ9YJl.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
The design of the wings might sort of fit the novel description technically, but they dont look good nor strong...
Ah well... whatever I guess ._.

Dex-chan lover
they had the lap pillow chance and didnt use it ? i guess this manga is a good one

Users who are viewing this thread