The Tutorial Is Too Hard - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I'm suspired that a day equals ten in reality, normally its the other way around

How did you come up with 1 day equals 10 in reality ?

Doesn't every attempt last 30days (3rd started now so only 60days in)? and then a new group joins ? and he said only 1 month passed irl... so 1 day in tutorial equals as 0.5days irl ? or whut?
@Superboi777

Dex-chan lover
@RedRoyce
There's no time change, 1 day in the Tutorial is 1 day in the real world.

He said it's been 1 month since the portals appeared and let monsters loose, not 1 month since the Tutorial began.

Dex-chan lover
The people from the start of attempt 2 didn't say anything, so it means that the monster portals appeared when the people in attempt 2 got abducted, which was a month ago.

umm at the rate he's going won't everyone be dead before he gets back lol

unless people on lower difficulties get back first in which case he probably won't matter anyway lol

He'll start speedrunning now.

I wonder if they have an option at a specific floor that allows them to go back earlier.

90 million dead is actually pretty good, relative to their description. That's only 1.2% of the human population, so either they didn't appear everywhere, or they're exaggerating the "countries were completely destroyed" line 🤔

Dex-chan lover
@Delu : It could also be a regional death toll, and not world wide, plus the injured numbers often exceed the death toll and if infrastructure is gone it is pretty much the same as the country is gone, as it will fall into anarchy shortly.

Been a while since I read the novel, but he doesn’t have any family originally right?
Probably added them to make him more heroic or something.

Ah, they took out the part about the goblin instructor. Was looking forward to it, but I understand if they took it out to speed up the plot in the manga

Users who are viewing this thread