The Tutorial Is Too Hard - Ch. 22

@adricted it almost always is, for a tutorial/tower shtick like this, and why would they lie? its basically supposed to be your progress indicator, 100 floors is 100% training completed

If I remember correctly in the novel there was a floor that required to be in a party so he was stuck in the same floor for a long time.

Gd0

so they're 2 weeks in and 90 million are dead? how does time flow between the real world and the tutorial world? I'm confused. Would that mean, by the time they reaches 100th floor the real world would be burnt to the ground.

@ProjectRedo He really won't.
@Erico 9999
I think the big green dude WAS the goblin instructor. Sure they take artistic liberties, but it still follows the story somewhat of him beating the instructor a good 20+ times to grind combat skills before moving on the the further challanges which are more goblins followed by entrenched goblins.

Really not a fan of what they did with this goblin.

In the original story the instructor was more intimidating, clad in full plate armor. Also he was much more tactical, using feints tactically instead of just RAAAAAA BUM RUSH; he wasn't even taking the fight seriously until MC used blink. The desperation of the MC using that move was also sold much better in the novelas the collision knocked them both out, and he only managed to kill the goblin because he had stun resistance and woke up faster.

And this isn't just "waaah, the fight was tougher in the novel!" This fight lays some of the groundwork for him later discovering that
The "monsters" he encounters in the tower are actually completely sentient, and aren't mindless mooks.

I may actually drop this. This adaptation seems to be trying to excise all of the interesting parts of the novel in favor of yet another stupid power fantasy.

they should probably make a plan to deal with the monsters in their world while they have the time, like establishing footholds, callsigns, or meeting points and since they're all talking to each other there must be a translate skill in there with them so no communication troubles, shits gonna be rough out there and they need a plan. Wouldn't blame them if they don't bother since they're currently busy not dying

Lol 2 weeks and 90 million dead ,and this guy is just on 5th floor and plans to go to 100th floor,just how do you hope to save them.

Users who are viewing this thread