The Tutorial Is Too Hard - Ch. 8

Does he not have any problem with steeping on those stones ? They kinda are in the lava so they should be freaking hot no ?

He took a really long time to figure out that to not be on fire you should take off the clothes that are on fire lol

@Invader_Retro yes maybe he doesn't feel the pain (which isnt very believable for me), but it should still be burning his feet. I mean the rock are in a bath between 500°C to 1200°C (maybe even more since there's magic and shit), so they should at least be a few hundreds celsius hot if not melting. So it should still burn the sole of his foot and if he doesn't feel the pain, then thats outright bullshit (oh wait..)

Stop remembering your 3 days friends and stop being a simp for a fucking dead girl. Also stop saying the manhwa title. We know the tutorial is hard, get on with it man, its so cringe.

Dex-chan lover
So sexy.

@ timidhakana
NEVER!
Really, he never will.

@geohie
Really? When did he say that? If he's really that easy to makw friend with strangers, hes supposed to have more friends irl.

Honestly. One of the best novels I’ve read. I’m surprised it’s got a mwnhau adaptation though, I am not too sure on how they plan to adapt it because the novel is kind of tricky.

If I were to compare it to something else. I would say that it’s incredibly similar to Solo leveling except that this story is better plot-wise.

Dex-chan lover
If I rip up my shirt all the time, my clothing expenses would become very expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread