The Tutorial Is Too Hard

I just read a chapter of a manga that doesn't exist, im I the game master now?/Users/nextorM1/Desktop/Captura de pantalla 2021-01-31 a las 18.19.20.png

Aggregator gang
Too early to judge this one, however i wonder how they will do this adaption given the 2 timelines the novel has.
And hopefully MUCH better translations than the novel.... it needs a good translation group.

The novelupdates reviews seem positive. I'll give the novel a try. Hope it's not shit.

edit: well shit, the first chapter linked on novelupdates is not the first chapter. It seems the translator, Light Novel Bastion, website had problems a few years back. So they probably had some mistake when reuploading the chapters. Need to check those illegal sites.

@Latte_Macchiato Me too. Every time I visit this manga's page it has different chapters listed, and sometimes it says the manga doesn't exist. The number of comments on chapters are different too.

Aggregator gang
Site eating stuff i assume, its wonky these days.
Btw there are 18 chapters in raws, so we are going to have quite the treat today.

@Zethuron whatever recent update Mangadex did added some pretty significant errors. Chapters and comments appearing and disappearing, manga page changes, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread