The Tutorial Is Too Tough!

I am noticing now that it is a recurring thing that reaper scan and asura scan always fights each other for a new series
It’s funny I think of them as nemesis

Wooooah I didn’t know there was a manhwa 😳😳 I am currently reading the novel and I kind of love it 🥰 hope the manhwa is good too!

I’d heard of this before and it seems promising. Though it is another generic type of story it has a bit of a fun twist. It’s not super special though, so far. I’d give it a read, buts it’s hard to say how good it is 3 chapters in. Will be reading, thank you translators for the translations!

Fed-Kun's army
In those old days when I was a kid I remember I used to start with the most difficulty level just for fun but end up picking normal-hard instead. :p

Motherheckers
I've literally just started reading the ln of this like yesterday. And now your saying i got a manhwa of this 😂 lol

@Blackbird Same here, in alot of games there would be this sudden difficulty where nothing you've been doing works anymore and you'll die in like one hit.

This is amazing! Can't believe our lonely HELL difficulty challenger is getting his own comic!

Can't wait for him to suffer through the floors and have everyone look at him like he's crazy haha.

The front cover of the Manhwa seems to show how crazy he us quite well 😂😂😂

Seems pretty cool. Usually the MCs are all OP and stuff but this one is more like ReZero: only repeated suffering

Dex-chan lover
I've been waiting for this adaptation for years and it's finally here! Art seems solid enough, the opening is a bit different but I can understand them wanting to make it easier to process, hopefully in the next few chapters we'll get
the future perspective
as well.

Users who are viewing this thread