The Twin Empires

Dex-chan lover
So far its pretty nice, a bunch of historical reference, nice art and I'm not sure about the others but I'm digging the mystery about the mc clan and how the world came too with flying ships, conflicts and magic. Thanks for doing the series ,breading bad and hox.

Though the arts is plain, this is a pretty good manga.

Thanks for the chapters.

Contributor
Who doesn't enjoy a nice fantasy-1930s-with-flying-ships series? Now we just have to wait for the reveal of what Fa actually means to Gaw.

Dex-chan lover
author of narutaru and bokurano, expect lots of suffering

Seems to be tamer than Kitoh's more infamous works which I don't mind. The MC is a chauvinistic ass who is bound to learn to appreciate women as human beings but it makes for a nice culture clash with him dealing the all female battleship crew. And the big battleship duel in the mountains is such a cool concept. While I said earlier that it's tame compared to, say, Naru"Finger banging my bully to death"taru, Kitoh doesn't shy away at showing how people are treated by the Imperial Japanese Army Kou Army. Which is one of the things that interest me; a work critical of Japan's role in the Second World War (albeit a fantasy version of it) So far so good. Can't wait for Volume 4 to be translated.

"author of narutaru and bokurano, expect lots of suffering"
This, anyone who thinks this is going to stay tame for long are just being naive at this point

Users who are viewing this thread