The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 11

My brain hurts, they are really acting like children, like holy fuck, did their brain also reincarnate?

Fed-Kun's army
@ZeroLight315 They have been abused for around 5-ish years. Their minds have probably regressed a decent bit. I do think they should still be a bit more rational, but I think their brains are still stuck in the mentality of an 18 or 20 year old, so they aren't even fully developed mentally speaking. Plus, getting asked "are you okay" when you clearly aren't okay can set some people off. Especially when it's not just you, it's also your family member that got disgraced. I think their thoughts and feelings were great, but they shouldn't have acted on them, but some people are more emotional than others, even as adults, so who knows if I'm really "right" here.

Dex-chan lover
just to let people know there are some people that hate the twins...
what does everyone think of this?
please comment on the chapters containing the haters.

Im still wondering what the point of the reincarnation is, LIKE THEY STILL ACTING LIKE FUCKING KIDS BRO.

some of yall acting like theyre 25 when really theyre 20 when they died, they spent 5 years as infants/children who kept hiding from people and being abused mfs, thats not exactly "productive" in helping the brain grow?? and idk how old yall are but 20 year olds aren't the brightest adults on the block either??? they still feel like teens and act like kids from time to time, and i'm saying this AS a 20 year old so ! lets just enjoy the story thanks

I get that they are emotional. But he's trying to show some goddamn concern! I thought they were 25 mentally? So why are they throwing an utter temper tantrum towards someone who literally just defended them? I mean they constantly choose not to take the words of people trying to show care for them at face value but, every insult? Oh no that just instantly cuts them right to the bone every single time. They've heard it dozens of times before but, nope every time they hear it they just fall to pieces all over again. He didn't say "oh they are right and you're trash" he said "those three jerks just slandered the Imperial family and now need a proper ass beating for it." So for them to throw an utter fit over it is really misguided.

Users who are viewing this thread