The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Still wondering how incest works in their world are they gunna gangbang the only princess or something

...Isn't the third prince a literal child? The second prince is 10, so I would guess he's maybe something like 8 or so. Younger than 10, older than 6. Their mentality really grows fast holy shit

Yeah I'm guessing he's the "rough loving older sibling".

Supporter
Haha thank you! I just meant why were they being treated so coldly before their mother died when it shows that so far their brothers and father actually cares for them. @Dagger

So far these three older brothers aren't so bad. They have different personalities and seems to care about them.

Dex-chan lover
I would like to order a guardian for them too. One for each twin. Ty very much.
Also Ishina,
u shithead

Dex-chan lover
I'm still so angry they let them be abused for 5 years now. I guess if you have god powers and grow too fast you wouldn't think about the ramifications of small children being at the mercy of adults.

Aggregator gang
“Children are difficult.” Seriously? Saying that after fucking those women and having the current princes? Really? Take fucking responsibility, you shithead. If they’re so difficult, how about keeping it in your pants?

Double-page supporter
You think emperor/royalty can hear their telepathy?

Dex-chan lover
Kinda weird how they always have to pigeonhole in a scenario of a maid or butler being “put in their place” in these series.

Fed-Kun's army
lol to their distorted memory. I get it though. Trust is not so easily gotten.

I feel like they're surrounded by complete lunatics. Its hard to survive, Arjen, Arien. 😥

Users who are viewing this thread