The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 15

...so 2nd Prince is 10 years old. He's the third Prince. So he's younger than that. That means he's younger than 10 and has killed people? That's....

Well at least he likes them...

I mean, what I'm really feeling when I read this is that none of the imperial children have childhoods? The third prince is younger than 10 and he has a history on the battlefield... that feels so many levels of not ok.

Wait since the imperial family grows up fast and the second prince while he looks 18 he is actually 10 I bet the third prince is only like year older than them and is around 6-7. I bet he's just happy to have siblings his age.

OH MY GOD THESE BROTHERS ARE SO ADORABLE ESPECIALLY THE THIRD ONE LIKE OMG ???? ADORABLE everyone is so adorable in this story i CANNOT

Well he's brutal, blunt and adorably brutal. Didn't expect someone to be adorably brutal, but what do you know...

I JUST NOTICED THE TWIN'S EYE COLIR CHANGES WHEB THEY GET ANGRY OR ANNOYED, OH SHIT.

And after only 1 chapter, the third prince is already my favourite character. 🤣

Aggregator gang
Wait so third prince is smaller than second prince who is 10 years old. So the emperor took such a small child to the battlefield....????? Im a bit concerned.

But he is def my favorite so far out of the rest of imperial family

Dex-chan lover
Imagine the fear... if little girl happen to have a suitor someday...he has to pass those five scary guys before taking her hand lol.

brutal to those who being harsh to his family, well played, another instant favourite character

Okay but third prince❤❤❤❤❤
He's really sweet UwU
Definetely the best member of the imperial family

Not used to having little siblings because of being the youngest and the Manifestation phenomenon, huh...

3rd prince is at least younger then ten years old.
Could explain the "Mad Dog" title, just an aggressive child who plays roughly, and is spoiled a bit.
And if you factor in those other kids were 7-8 years old that probably make them near the same age group, since they probably wouldn't have someone older then the prince in their play date groups.
What I've notice is that nothing says the Imperial family mentally become 18 once they manifest. So they still be children just with adult bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread