The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 16

Eiji's is probably excited about being a big brother now lol, so cite~ I hope the twins will be able to learn to trust eventually

Cuuute
It was much funnier with the 'oppa' and 'hyung' I think pffft

How old is Eiji?

This chapter was so fluffy and wholesome until the last part hit you in the feels 😭
I hope the twins will experience much more happiness from now on. Please be kind to them

Arjen is so cute! Look at him looking at that horse.
I’m trying to decide which bro is my favorite, but they are all kinda great. The hard part now is gaining the twin’s trust.

I love arien, but sorry, my fav are definitely Arjen and Eiji !!!
arjen is just so cute, and idk why but I kinda like Eiji, hope they will get along with him more and more in the future !! he's my fav of the 3 older bro

so how long is it going to take them to realize the royal family really loves them but isnt sure how to act with kids. theyre mentally adults so even if theyre being influenced by their child bodies they should realize at some point the way their brothers and father act towards them theyre trying and do care for them.

@Meri08 Since second prince manifested and was fully grown at 10 and he looks like he's in teens... also the kids that were at his palace were 7-8 years old according to Arien I guess somewhere in that range

I just literally laughed at every page! 🤣

And yes, don't underestimate the power of pudding!!!! 🍮🍮🍮

Yes, yes, he justwanted to be the responsible big bro. So cute <3 Deadly but cute 😍

Everyone so cuteeee 😍😍
Arjen, Arien and Eiji too 😆😆😆
Thx for the mass translation

Aggregator gang
LOL. And now we have a best boy. I have a feeling he might be the one to cause our twins to open their hearts maybe even a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread