The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
@Aran1 While I doubt the story will go this explanation (so far, only one story I've seen has addressed this point between isekai/reincarnation manga, manhwa, and manhua), but the brain is fundamentally different physically as a child. So, while they might have memories of past life, that could affect things/way they think.

The trauma of being abused doesn't just go away as soon as someone's being nice to you. It takes a lot of effort and time.
Even then, your body will remember and react in certain situations.

Aw! He is just happy to be their big brother. Poor Arjen and Arien though. Eiji is probably going to be the first royal family member they trust because he so obviously shows his affection, but I feel like they might still be scared of him for longer because of how violent he can be.

@meri08 yeaaaah, when i "read" the raw i loled because Eiji want to be called "Oppa" and "Hyung" not "oraboni" kkkk

Ah yeah, I understand now. I mean when imperial family member ‘manifested’, they appeared like teenagers even if they still 3 years old for example, so it’s hard to spoil them or see them as a cute child.
But because Arien and Arjen didn’t have pure blood, they couldn’t ‘manifest’, so they grow up slowly like normal children.

And that’s why the imperial family doesn’t have immunity and can’t resist the cuteness of 5 years old children 😆😆

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I guess, he really wanted younger siblings to dote on.

Fed-Kun's army
I guess he's over being the youngest. He can be an older brother now too. lmao

horses! finally, some horses that are drawn! sigh I 'v seen too many manhwas and comics that are so good but are ruined with cut and past horses or things so this is a first

I know I'm being nitpicky, but in that second panel... How do plants grow up glass walls like that with no other support? Ivy growing up brick houses makes sense, but the side of a smooth glasshouse?

Dex-chan lover
Of course the most violent character is the most kind to children... It always happen the supposed most dangerous one is the only good one...

Third prince best boyyy aaaa
(((o(♡´▽`♡)o)))
Hope the twins become comfortable around him and not afraid of him

Users who are viewing this thread