The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 20

um... is he gonna give them that many horses? lmao

Thank you for the mass update!!!

Dex-chan lover
Looks like The Emperor is trying in his own aloof way to make up for being an absentee father and leaving his kids to grow up under their abusive mother.
While I'm pretty sure the kids don't trust or forgive him yet I'll give him props for beginning to make the effort. Granted it can't just be superficial stuff all the time. Eventually he's going to have to talk face to face with them if he wants to reconcile properly

are those like actual horses who just appear small or are they those miniature horses, errrrr ponies? and how many are there o_O

Thank you for the bulk update!!

The Emperor's gonna need to put in a bit more outward emotional effort for me to believe him lol, I'm sure whatever the contract with their mother details will help but I don't entirely understand why he hasn't bothered with them until now. If it was the old "I'll pretend your worthless so no one goes after you" bit I'm gonna be annoyed lol.

Love the youngest? oldest brother, he's unhinged but still tries his best to be a good sibling to them... both outwardly and inwardly lmao

just do it ! you are really my favorite!!!! those multiple chapters update really satisfying. hope you be healthy and keep up the spirit

Dex-chan lover
I am really glad that he is atleast trying after all these years, better then some parents.

Users who are viewing this thread