The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 20

Phew I thought the mass release would be the result of you dropping the series! Glad to see it's not! Thank yall so much! ALL HAIL RED WOLF GUARDIAN BOYO

Dex-chan lover
You know, I gave the emperor the benefit of the doubt when this all started. He dropped the ball regarding their care, but he would have time to make up for it. The wolf/fox/whatever is right, it will be a big regret for him. But literally everyone is being vague, and causing them to expect the worst when in reality people are actually looking out for them. Why is their guardian not talking to them? If they knew they had a guardian they could at least feel a bit more secure with one extra individual. It's weird.

I hope we get some actual progression before long, cause I'm getting a little bit tired of the status quo where everywhere they go and everything they do is another chance for them to practically wet themselves.

ugh this is so cute i love it 😭

thanks for the updates its really nice to have a bunch of chapters to read all at once :)

i agree with the fox (red wolf my ass) before that the emperor leaving those two alone with no protection is unexcusable and shitty thing to have done when he has every power to interfere. a life long regret trully. But considering the growth spurts of the other imperial children, i kinda understand now why he's so awkward and sort of clueless to kids, especially ones that have gone through abuse and how to treat them as a father bc it seems like that phase of life was completely skipped over due to their physiology in the imperial family.

what im saying is he's shit and dumb but he's got the spirit i guess. same goes for the other kids. with the reaction of the first prince introduced to us, it seems like they didn't know abt the twins and their circumstance and as much as i want to point fingers, it's really mostly the mother's fault. i hope the best for the two tho, they're a fun pair and i trully wish they both get time equally.

thank you so so much for the mass release and translation

Fed-Kun's army
I just cringe whenever the asshole emperor is around. Even thinking of making amends should be a sin for him. There is no forgiveness for basically sentencing his kids to a life of torture. If their bitch mother didn't die they would've been there forever.

Also, these kids were born in this world mentally around 18 (since she said they were 23 mentally and they're 5 I think) and it still took a toll on them. In the last chapter you can see the PTSD in the boy's behaviour. The emperor doesn't even know they're mentally older so he left the kids in that environment thinking they were even younger ...if they're struggling as mentally old as they are can you even imagine how bad it must've been ?
The disgusting emperor isn't a parent. I even despise the brothers especially the older ones and even the third one if he was oldeniugh when the twins were born. They all act nice now but they must've known they had siblings who were treated like garbage before and they're trying to be brothers of the year now ?

Thanks for the mass releases~!

I don't know about the royal family, but I know I absolutely adore the twins' relationship, and the fact that they were twins before just reinforces that. They're soo cute!

The princes really don't know how to get closer to them other than Eiji doing as he likes...

yeah the emperor made a mistake by leaving them to Rurahel, but he is trying to make amend of it. I applaud that effort tho.

Just found this series and love it ❤️ such a nice idea, to isekai twins. I'm really looking forward to this one!
Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread