The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
So happy we got so many updates <3 especially since chapters feel so short sometimes (cause I just enjoy reading this series so much).

Ahh, I just want to see these cute twins happy :(

Thanks for the mass update, I really like this webtoon.
Could someone tell me how it helps the scatlation group if I read it on manga des instead of other sites?

Equal attention to the twins and not just the princess! u w u pls!

Group Leader
mad respect for whoever does your redrawing/typesetting...those colored sfx must be so much work 😭

Thanks for the lovely mass release...just melt from cute and heart warming experience...i don't know dam it..felt sad about it...

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the mass releases! I could finally understood the raws I've read because I couldn't wait long 😆

Dex-chan lover
Whenever I see a mass release of something, my first thought is "Oh, did that get dropped?"

But anyway.... Ponies. Well, he's trying in his own way......I guess......

The poor servants 🤣🤣🤣
Haejin has blue hair, I take it that means she's gonna stay and be the kids' main maid from now on.
I wonder how the kids will react when seeing all these knights ^^'
Thanks for your work and please, keep going !

@Mistearica
the scanlators themselves usually upload their chapters here, or they give their permission for it to happen. So if you comment on these chapters (nicely, don't be rude), they are more likely to see your comments and reactions to it, bonus points if you actually take the time to thank them ;)
If they do have a website, it's a great idea to visit there as well.

There's no gain financially, mangadex doesn't work that way, it cannot earn money with legit ads and exists via donations of the community.

@Mistearica Mangadex doesn't have ads placed on the website and relies on donations to pay for server costs.
As such, fan translators, who mostly don't get paid for their work, like hosting their stuff on here since they know no one is making any money.
Other websites don't do that. If you go onto other manga/webtoon hosting sites, you'll see a ton of ads. These websites often do turn a profit but don't give any money to translators.
Furthermore, they often just take the translated works from manga dex and any websites hosted by fan translators themselves without permission.
We help "support" them by reading on Mangadex because that's where they want us to read these works.
Of course, if an actual, official translation comes about, it's also preferred if you show the original creator support by going to those official sites too.

Users who are viewing this thread