The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
@Juzu_TikkiTakki YES YES YES. The neglect of storytelling from Arjen's pov makes me sad. I would like to read a manga/manwha with equal treatment of twins instead.

Fed-Kun's army
I enjoy their outfit changes a lot. Also, I'd be like them too, getting lost in that puzzle (and teddy bear lol) and I'm almost 30.

I know they are reincarnated so not actually children but their bodies are kids and man are they super adorable. Twins are in reality a lot of work but reading this I am like man I wish I had twins. But really I don’t think I could handle double cute.
And those outfits are adorable. OMG.

Bro...i think the answer to that would be a no. They're gonna think you want to kill them

Power Uploader
Wow, Arjen is getting sidelined a lot in this story. Thought this was a sibling story and not a princess story. Like why are they only asking her stuff? Feels bad man...

After a while it kinda made me wonder... Why exactly that GUARDIAN of theirs not come to them before...?

You guys I think Arien talks so much more than Arjen because she always protects him. You can even see that when their “mother” died, she covered his eyes so he wouldn’t see.

Dex-chan lover
the maid hejin/haejin is also kawaii !!! - page 15
they are generally all kawaii throughout this manga
so kawaii!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
looks like a sailor uniform~
give us this in our schools in australia
for both primary and middle school

Users who are viewing this thread