The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 22

Group Leader
I guffawed at their hair.
Edit: That conversation with the maid was pretty touching.

Ok but i understand their need for the maid but her "i thought they were just regular 5 year olds...." GURLLL, THEY KEPT UP WITH ALL YOUR FOOLERY AND STAYED CALM, THEY AINT NORMAL 5YR IN ANY KINDA WAY!

At least they aren't giant like the other siblings... I'm glad they're still kinda small

Aggregator gang
D'aaawwwww... I think Ishina may have a soft spot for them now. You know, a little one.

Dex-chan lover
Gifts can be taken away, promises can be broken, and scars can be hidden(or healed away completely, apparently).

But honesty, the truth it carries, and the control it grants, cannot be taken back.

I’m sure they didn’t have any hidden motives but it’s quite clever to get Ishina back, since she’s now indebted to them. A new head maid would likely just look down on them.

It’s good and all that Ishina have at least a little recognition of the twins, but still, she thought they were “normal 5 years old.” Seriously, they underwent the stupidly packed study schedule, she even say they are not like other members of the royal family so she should know the capabilities of normal kids, and yet they still keep up with her spartan training and she say they are “normal”?? There’s a limit to how hypocritical this world can be...

Aggregator gang
I like how last chapter was a cliff hanger of a unforeseen and dangerous situation, but no, It was just magical puberty

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think I could look at myself in the mirror if I bowed down to children like that. I don’t care whose family they’re a part of. 😬

Also never realized I had a phobia of hair growing really fast till just now. 😭

Lol, aren’t their manifestations in line with the heights of the others since even the other brothers were all shorter than the one older than them even though their heights are supposed to be the same age.

I’m glad that they stayed kids though so they still have a childhood ahead of them.

Users who are viewing this thread