The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Man... in 25 chapters this fic had more plot than like the 500 other chapters of several other princess reincarnation isekais....
Thats good :p.

Dex-chan lover
What happened to the guardian? How?... More please... 😭

Aggregator gang
Lol I thought She was going to push away her brother, get hit and chaos ensues. I like this outcome better. And I hope 2nd prince will stay safe! These darling deserve affection, love, and lots of spoiling!

Dex-chan lover
A decent plan there from the look of it. The attack seemed foolish last chapter to many people probably as we knew they'd end up being safe. But in reality the attack was merely a tool for getting at the second prince, not the twins outright. I assume bit by bit they are trying to chip away at them here.

Also last chapter it looked like the brother was pushing her away, this time she was pushing her brother away a bit or rather moving at him. Was a bit confused by that.

Why that dude drowning?
If u hurt my boy second prince I will be really mad , the just started to feel a little like family .
If I was in their place I wouldn't forgive them...

They surely are loved! ❤❤❤
But man, dont hurt the 2nd prince!! He is my fav!!
And their protector, does he got defeated easily?

Anyone else dislike the 1st Princes hair; I've disliked it from the start. It suits his personality as he is quite proper and neat but I just dislike it. It Kinda has bowl cut feel to it

Dex-chan lover
What is their familiar doing underwater? :O does he need help too?
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
@unime More like he is a water based entity and stuck until one of them (or both? Why did he mention both names?) fully awakens.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the kids made the right call to ask for that maid. She is pretty much the only one that tells them things as is.

Also, now we know where their guardians were for the last 5 years or so. They fucking drowned.

But why do they want to kill the twins so badly that they're willing to challenge the entire imperial family???

Users who are viewing this thread