The Twin Siblings' New Life - Ch. 30

o m g
stop with these misunderstanding already
Too little info given so far Is the only reason I still read this

wait I know im late but is that red haired dude their guardian? Like, that redhead only seems to appear when they accidently disappear and no one else has seen that red head dude before other then the twins

honestly he does have some faults too but he literally got raped so we cant throw everything on him
rurahel is really a devil ugh
letting your children be abused cannot be pardoned ever but he doesn't have all the blame either

Yeah homie got raped that’s so tucked up but such an interesting plot point like I have Mercer read a story where a guy got raped so the type of disgusting tragic twist is nice thier mother wasn’t that smart to plan that though because if she didn’t want to be abandoned and cast away then she wouldn’t have babyy trapped him and even then they were lucky for being blonde if not they would have died as infants

@blazing_boz their guardian power is based on thier feelings for the world and its people so since thier world was a small castle an abuse mom and impudent servants they had closed hearts only open for eachother

@sleepingair

He didn’t sleep with her because he was paralyzed and she raped him so that’s why the brother said didn’t SLEEP with her because it was against his will and he was unable to do anything

Dex-chan lover
so the female knight has armor only over the breasts... why? what when someone attacks a female knight the don't ever aim for the stomach?

Dex-chan lover
....good god. Ok emperor my opinion of you is now neutral instead of negative. Prove yourself as a father

OH MY GOOOOOSH!! TT^TT SO THAT'S THE REASON!!! THAT'S WHY HE CAN'T APPEAR IN FRONT OF THEM BCOS OF THE HATRED AND BLAME IN THEIR HEARTS TT^TT. The trauma hit the twins badly. Gosh. TT^TT

I like how everyone is just cool with the Emperor letting his kids get abused for 5 years just because he got raped. Fuck the emperor. Their guardian is completely worthless as well.

Okay, this may be controversial but if the man was SA, it would be hard to look at the children without contempt. Women who are SA sometimes get abortions because they can't deal with it. SA is something so intrusive and pervasive it can affect you even years after.

However, the kids didn't ask to be here. They were there as a result of a really messed up act, but they are innocent.

Users who are viewing this thread