The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 33

Thank heavens there is ONE emotionally intelligent family member in the lot (2nd prince).
Why do I like Eiji so much? Maybe only because he's on our side. 😅

I mean they are like what 18 and 5 years old respectively... Thrown from normal peaceful life into a one that's like a torture... Is it weird they are immaturely reacting to things?
More stupid is emperor believing that kid word for word... They don't care about their mother for freak sake... They care about them not being mentioned...
Really adult played by a kid...

eiji is the only brother i like and that's because he's crazy.
I can't like anyone else unless they have a good reason why the twins were abandoned, and that includes their fox guardian.

that white haired bih is gonna have to fight me though for calling the twins "that"

Dex-chan lover
the lack of communication always brings problem

sure all think they are just 5 year olds and dont understand but they could at least try to explain something to them

This family needs to seriously TALK. Gosh. The twins take after their father, they assume things without confirming. WTF. I'm pissed.

@enyoteremchi you're being too biased. The "that" he was referring to was the state of the twin's minds and emotions, not the twins themselves. Remember when the fox told the king that he would disappear if the twins close off their hearts again. That issue was what he was referring to as "that".

Dex-chan lover
This is seriously stupid. And retarded.

The entire imperial family are. Jesus.

Imma drop this,,,, authors should just avoid writing children The way they whiplash between children who don't know better and adults is just annoying. Either make them act like kids all the time, or make them act like adults. It's a difficult balance and the adult reincarnated as a child trope is so hard to do because of that balance and it's just getting irritating now. It always starts off so promising, and then the author decides to whiplash for plot purposes and I get too annoyed by it.

they must have forgotten that what they read was a book, a printed book, not wikipedia online

The emperor and the children should just try talking it out between them. Then this wouldn't be happening.

Dex-chan lover
obviously all these haters just can't keep to themselves...

KEEP ACTING LIKE THOSE NOBLES WHICH HATE THE TWINS WHY DON'T YOU

Dex-chan lover
Getting 2nd prince to weaken himself was a good move. He's the only royal family member smart enough to figure everything out.

Everytime they say they don't understand my braincells kinda pop cause WHY NOT YOU JUST ASK ?????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Dex-chan lover
2nd prince is smart. If he wasnt out of action for so long, hed def be on this shit

Users who are viewing this thread