The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 37

Thank you for the update!!

Man I really hope the twins learn that the emperor and the princes are genuine in there care for them as soon as possible! I want the red guy to survive.

Oh look! Its Jason the completely useless. Though he may be weak he still has a damn mouth, fucking say something next time if you're able to manifest.

I'm just skimming the chapters now because this has been a disappointment. It had so much potential too, but the MCs had to become immature brats even tho they reincarnated from being young adults in their past lives. It was okay at first but the plot is just going meh so fast.

Eb

Glad for the update!
I'm curious why there are all these extra characters and events in the manhwa? Will it eventually have the same things that occur in the novel, and we're experiencing something like a filler arc rn? Or maybe it's just mixing up events? I'm technically further along in the novel, but not all the way, so I don't know if these characters never show up...
I'm mostly confused why the manhwa feels like an alternate telling. It even changed the "reason" guardians manifest.

Dex-chan lover
This series continues to make no sense to me in regards to how stupid everyone is.

Even the nanny is like "god you kids are idiots, maybe don't trust the obviously evil guy so much"

Fed-Kun's army
@Eb: That explains a lot actually. Some Manhwa decide to take heavy liberties with the story for various reasons.

Take "coiling dragon" for instance. It changed the old man wizard inside the ting the MC finds to a sexy young woman and the ton is completely changed to be comical.

But there has not been a single time a manhwa has messed with the pacing, tone, and plot and it turned out well. It always ends up a disorganized mess as the story get butchered by bad writers who are cannibalizing's a good story to try to make their own because they think if the base material is good then they'll make something popular even with their shit writing skills.

Eb

@Honeybeaubie: I agree. In the novel the twins feel more like kids capable of adult reasoning that at times have emotional outbursts because they are also abused children, and it feels way more fitting. I'm sticking around with it because I'm hoping the manhwa stops with this arc soon and tries to match up with the novel more.

thank God for killua and ishina. i can’t believe a royal family that is supposed to be superior to everyone is that fucking stupid.

For people that are supposed to be near omnipotent and universally revered by their subjects these royals sure are feckin' stupid.

Supporter
Not gonna lie, I wish the story killed off Jason. Would make future events more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@InsanoKing
The guardian's are given strength by their master's mental state, as such if their master's mental state isn't great it will reflect on the guardian, in the manhwa it's their pride as royals, in the novel it was their sense of freedom (the novel might have wrote itself into a corner with that, considering being a royal by it's very nature means you have less freedom than a commoner in exchange for power), they have changed a fair bit from the novel from the spoilers i read so it's hard to say where this will lead.

I’m a little upset tho .. mostly with the twins they are mentally older and they can’t even seem to differentiate between bad people who want to hurt them from the ones who want to take good care of them .. wanting to put a servant close to you rings spy bells 🔔 very loudly .. and I’m more annoyed at the fact that they can’t act like adults and telling the king how they truly feel and think and ask him directly about what he thinks of them .. I understand the resentment they feel but even the second prince got sick for them and they know of this .. idk how to feel about our protagonists so far I’m upset at them and I also understand they were abused but sigh idk 😐

Users who are viewing this thread