The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 37

Man, your masters suck. Just why do they resent their royal blood?

Didn't know it was that easy to instantly hate a character.

set aside the king, the princes are all technically baby inside, but the twins? they claim themselves to be adult yet their mindset and actions are the worst geez

Dex-chan lover
why are they using loyalty to their mom as the barometer for who is trying to hurt the twins lol. if anything caring about their mom could be the reason they're against the twins

Seems like the twins' minds are reverting back to a child's even though they are supposed to be adults😂

Also, since Rosea is a distant relative, there might be possibilities that he like the empress?

Istg all the royal family members are too naive. They wouldn't survive alone irl, it'd only take seconds to dethrone them

Dex-chan lover
@Eclat123 If this were a Republic or something, sure. But as a Kingdom, the only way to dethrone them would be to kill them all off.
And as much as I see, though they're a bit brain-dead in certain areas, they have might to them where they lack brain.

Dex-chan lover
I'd have suspected the duke from the get-go, presenting himself as devoted to the Empress - why wouldn't a guy like that harbor animus toward the bastards of a mistress? That he's blood-related should have made them MORE suspicious.

Also, the second prince's guardian not recognizing the rest of the family has treated the twins like trash is annoying - I get his loyalty is to family, but he should have the wherewithal to say to his master, "Hey, Second Prince, the twins still think y'all think they're trash, and by sending them away you're confirming it. And oh by the way, because of this, they'll happily summon Ragnarok on your asses."

Fed-Kun's army
Why can't the chapters get uploaded in long strip, it's painful to read on top of all the dumb shit the characters pull

@sylcover To be fair, other than the twins living in another mansion with no contact with the rest of the royal family, the brothers don't think they have done anything wrong. The brothers are also doing their best to create a better a relationship by playing with the twins. I'm not too sure because its been a while since I read the previous chapters but does the second prince or the guardian even know about how the twins' mother abused them? From the second brother's guardian's perspective, it just seems like the royal family is doing their best to welcome the twins while the twins resent their royal bloodline and push them all away. You have to acknowledge that the twins are very secretive and not very vocal about their feelings either and they only know half the story.

well this is a first. i don’t think i’ve ever read anything that made me frustrated with every single character before 😃

It sure would be great if the twins could overcome 5 years of heavy child abuse/neglect in, what, a few months? But, uh, that's not nearly enough time, esp when they're in such an unstable living situation. It's easy to say "oh they should just talk to their family and it'll all be better!!!!!" but they have no reason to???? Sure their brothers are nice enough to them, but all three of them ultimately have to bend to the whims of the emperor. And hooooo boy does the emperor have whims that he doesn't ever explain! I get that the emperor is emotionally/socially incompetent, but the least he could is like, ask the twins if they want to go back to their old castle instead of just going by a secondhand account. Not to mention how fucking bullshit it is that he believes the excuse of "oh they miss their mom" when he's seen the scars on their arms

tldr; stop blaming abuse survivors for struggling with their trauma, and the emperor is a moron whose hot and cold behavior would make anyone wary

Poor child, can I just adopt you for the time being and return you to the twins when they are ready.

@Pokeroots I think you should be able to change the reading orientation by pressing g. There are three options: single page, double and long strip.

@Pokeroots I'm pretty sure you could custom your reading orientation setting from single page, double and long strip even the reading direction right to left or left to right.

Aight duke rosea how many child do you have

Rosea : Yes

Anyways the twins mind had become a real child's brain lmao i forgot that they reincarnated and was an adult

@reedercat they’re by this point adult minded twins that had more or less an entire lifetime to base their current experiences and they’re still acting like they’re actually five.

If it’s the case that they’re more vaguely aware of their past life then like a game extension then it should be portrayed more in the story. As is they should have been just made a pair of close siblings than a reincarnation story of the writer isn’t gonna do anything with it except maybe an excuse to make the twins snarky

Users who are viewing this thread