The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 41

I really don't know what to think about Duke Rosea's son. He definitely knew what he was doing when he manipulated the twins, but now he doesn't reveal the guardian's presence? Or is it just part of some sort of grand scheme...?

Thanks for translating this!

Fed-Kun's army
I really do hate how the twins treat their brothers, I understand the empire but the brothers? Like these guys are the few that would out for you, the youngest tries to play with the all the time, the 1st dotes on them and the 2nd went to bat for them on many occasions but they treat them like, they see them as outsiders yet, they get close to the Duke and the bastard son, it annoys me to no end.

Dex-chan lover
When you think nothing will happened then something definitely will happened :')

Dex-chan lover
it's fucking insane how they're(mc) so blind to masked-malice since other koreans even label their country as corporate hell or something(where there's some kind of not so hidden established hierarchy bs or something lmao idk i suck at explanations) (so like what i mean is that there's no end of supply to fake people and their two-faces there with their hidden malice), or at least that's what they're saying and what i only know but still like yknow in 18 years of living, you'll experience at least a person who's a wolf in sheep's clothing like that fuck face duke rosea

I already gave my POV on their "dumbness" but I quite agree with those who "resent" them for not appreciating the brothers. That's true, I can understand they don't get the father since he doesn't show anything or explain them his decisions or even thinks of asking them what they want. BUT the brothers are trying their best to make them comfortable and up to here they seemed to at least understand that, so it's not logic how they despise them here.
As expected for me, Riolu is "contaminated" by their attention, but he won't have time to hesitate a lot since the "revolution" is already happening... or at least that's what is implied, but now even I want this arc to end faster because I feel like those circonvolutions are only confusing the author and us with him/her.
I dare hope the end will be clean and brief, so as to be easy to understand who did what, why and how will the twins react when they know. So that we can understand better how they think and on what they base their decisions.
The synopsis was original and promising, but if it only gets more and more confusing because of a lack of explanations from them, I'll quit. It would be the first time I drop a webtoon/manga/manhwa/manhua. Maybe I'll search for the novel, if it is an adaptation problem the hope/story can still be saved.

So literally everyone in this manga is like the dumbest person on the planet.

I have read many manwha/manga over many years. This is possibly the dumbest group of characters I've ever seen. Even dumber than Bakarina.

Just kidding, noones dumber than Bakarina. But at least she's likable. I've never seen two main characters so unlikable.

I'm hate reading it so I can snark on it. Im sorry if youre enjoying the manwha. Just ignore the rest of us making fun of it

Mmm yeah they're going to get their trust shattered.

I just wish Ishina didn't get mixed up in that shit. She's the only one I actually like. Probably the only one with a working brain.

Dex-chan lover
@LynnMacy that's the distinction isn't it? There's dumb bc you're genuinely clueless and oblivious and then there's dumb after establishing that the two 5 yos are in fact mentally 18 but keep doing everything in their power to trust only the wrong people (which wouldn't be unreasonable for non abuse victims but considering what they've been thru you'd expect them to be wary of literally everyone) . This series would've been easier to read if they did the "I remember my past life vaguely but I'm still mentally closer to younger kid than to 18 yo" bc at least then the weird slips would make a bit more sense.

But then again it's a story based around their painful abuse and I guess the author didn't know how to make the kids open up in a way that didn't test the readers patience.

Awww the twins were finally starting to heal...and now their trust bout to go down the drain rip

Thanks for the double update!! <3

More misunderstanding in store? 🙃 the story is hella annoying but addictive damn

you know
this manga
its annoying to see the twins not trying to cl;ear up the misunderstanding
its really so annoying sometimes i just wanna drop this but i just realized today

this
this is how trauma actually is
in real life

im like this towards my parents
we have a really strained relation and last year it was way too bad anyways

today i tried something i tried to talk mostly it falls through but you see
today he just smiled and said okay
and the thing is
i feel annoyed
bcz i dont wanna explain myself even tho ik that it worked i dont wanna do it again like i just dont ever wanna see them no matter what they do

u see the princes it doesnt matter if they bring the moon and stars to them
the thing is
trauma u want to go away from it
as far as possible
u keep blaming them and maybe urself too

but u never wanna mend it
no
its not logical and thats it

this story actually deals with it in a very realistic way , i mean i feel like if someone was reading my story they'd be hella annoyed with my choices damn even me i would be too but its like
if u see a wolf u run
u dont try to understand it
u will always be wary of it
lets say it brings u food once twice , you'll start trusting it a bit a teeny bit , but if it makes one wrong move
its only natural u'll close up

nonetheless im annoyed too - this story is probably too real for us

Users who are viewing this thread