The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 43

@saizouno

What part of this comic are you wanting to see in other comics too?
I assume it’s the focus on found family

For sibling and protective family vibes I recommend
“the Princess in the dumpster”
“The monster duchess and the contract Princess”
“beware the brothers!”
“The youngest princess”
“a step mother’s Märchen”
“I became the hero’s mom”

Thank you for the translation!

@Akera93 if I'm remembering correctly from some chapters back, the guardian's powers are directly linked to two things: the pride in their royal blood and there was something about their hearts, too. Their guardian said something along the lines of "if they close off their hearts anymore than this" he wouldn't be able to survive.

@anatomyofrye yeah, I was wondering about that too. Having to live/behave as a child and having the same amount of energy as a child could be affecting their mentality. Even though the two of them just believing that shit count was good because he literally pretended to be nice to them ONCE reeeeeeeally pushed it for me. They should have definitely known better.
Honestly, it's mostly us looking into it too deep and hoping for some rationality behind it. The author seems to just be making the girl more and more cutesy and innocent to the point of her coming across as not even naive, just really really dumb.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

omg yay i caught up! thank you very much for the chapter!!! ♡♡♡ i hope everyone is safe!

Users who are viewing this thread