The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 46

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Villain's roundabout way of villainy.

Seriously, just stab the children and the King. You know you want to -_-

Ick

Shouldn't they be a bit more worried that the kids are in danger?

i keep reading this and hoping that the mcs remember that they're not actually kids mentally but it's... not working... thank you for the chapters though!

I see the father is about to get his redemption arc. 99% chance that it probably is unsatisfying, but that's okay.

Fed-Kun's army
WOW! they actually won, who could've of saw that coming and the imperial family was stupid enough to, not think this wasn't possible.

Every times I read this, I left with a taste of both anger and frustration. It is really not fun to read this.

Fed-Kun's army
And the twin prince and princess dead, the royal family lost all credibility, and was overthrown.
The end.
I wish.

It's always the same question
"what is the point of putting adult soul in a kid body if they don't have the rationality of an adult? It defeats the purpose."

I keep getting back to this just to see how stupid the characters will get in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@fuyukaisenpai the whole premise of them being reincarnated 18 year-olds seems like something that would've been cut if this was a book or something where the author could go back and revise the beginning before releasing it. Setting how old the kids seem mentally aside they don't really mention their past lives.

I think sometimes with stories like this that are released a bit at a time it helps to think of the premise/early episodes as like the pilot of a tv show, where the characters and plot aren't super established.

Dex-chan lover
All of this could've been prevented by not acting flashy and also how the heck did this Duke teleport/uncloak and sneak up on the guardian dude with nobody noticing him!

Is what I would say if I didn't know that these people have less intelligence than a salted peanut

Users who are viewing this thread