The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 48

"did you just realize that"
Can we please start indiscriminately killing traitors now?

cant wait for the next chapter😫😫😩😩
anyway thanks for the scanlationss

This webtoon is giving me headaches! Lots of plotholes, everything is pissing me off, no offense but this is like some plot from a dramatic chinese webnovel. The plot was interesting but so poorly executed, even the art lacks detail.... Yes yes I'll see myself out of this webtoon, thought I can endure but I have to give this up now.

I am the worst father.
No, you have some pretty tough competition. Your only real flaws as a father are (extreme) neglect and (shoujo-heroine levels of) ignorance, and at least you're not trying to actively kill your child. *cough cough* Claude, you don't deserve Athy. *cough cough* At best, you would be a decent but weak father, and at worst, the Child Protective Services would take the twins away because you clearly can't protect them yourself although you're an emperor and supposedly invincible.

Dex-chan lover
"If I tell you where my father took your children, please spare my father." Someone tell me he's talking about the rest of his family, PLEASE. Otherwise there's really no saving this series.

Users who are viewing this thread