The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 49

I hope they feel rlly guilty for doubting their fam when they realise how much they actually care about them

@TheGodEmperor you still didn't answer the guardian since they don't know if he's a part of imperial.. If only one of them did a reincarnation, I think I may be okay with their dumb thinking.. But there's literally two brainiacs here, can't one of them counter-thinking like what the use of the twin reincarnation concept then..

...this seems like a plan to gain their trust. Duke Rosea’s son offers information now Riolu seems to be helping them? Looks like a ploy to me

...I mean, it’s not like Riolu is the only one who needs redemption, everyone here is a bunch of clusterfucks (pardon my language).

Thanks for the update!

Nope to riolu, you knew this was going to happen and you still gave him a way to get out. Like its too late, I would have been able to forgive him if he actually looked like he was struggling to do anything for the Duke, but I saw no hesitation in his actions.

Fed-Kun's army
Not going to lie, I'm usually chill with people like Riolu as characters that are redeemable. Not this time. There was no second guessing, no actions taken to protect them, and not a single lick of remorse. I can't say I quite like Riolu on a fundamental level. I don't expect this to be like the little ones imagine it to. Likely "cannot damage goods" or something similar. Gotta hit em while they're down. Gonna read and enjoy nonetheless, however.

Why is no one in this comment section understanding that these kids have trauma. They were abused for 5 years by their own mother and the maids. It doesn't matter that they use to be 23, they clearly regressed back to a childlike mindset, because (and say it with me) THEY HAVE TRAUMA. Of course they aren't going to trust their father and brothers, because in their mind they all allowed for them to be abused. Trauma will beat out logic all the time, so just try to be more understanding of where the kids are mentally.

considering that hes been abused by the count its possible he could have a change of heart, especially with how immature everyone is in this manga

@Roblove2 I agree with this. Trauma, no matter what age you are, can overwhelm you and the decisions you make.

@Pan-sama @liztomania @Plussyfan0

In this case, it doesn't matter how old they were in their past lives. Reincarnating in a world you don't know, an unfamiliar language, to a mother who is always drunk and abusive, will leave anyone with the inability to make sane decisions.

Forget 23, it doesn't matter if they were 33. Or even 53. It's difficult to trust family members that abandoned you. It doesn't matter if they were ignorant about it or had their own reasons. It's still painful. It's something I also went through and because of it, there are still times where I find myself not wanting to trust or forgive them despite how much they regret it. And despite how much they want to help me now, it doesn't erase the pain I went through. It doesn't make it any better. I remember wanting someone...anyone...to help me. I still have those days where I feel as though my heart was stabbed with a knife and I just don't want to see or talk with them. This is what trauma is.

Right now, the twins can only think and make conclusions based on their emotions. They met this person who also suffered from abuse. They feel as though only he can understand the pain they went through and sympathize with him. Talking with someone who experienced something close to what you do, makes the pain a little lighter. This is the best they can do with what they went through, and I hope they can soon open their hearts up to the people who truly want to care for them.

I'm a still bit mixed about the webco... I still like the part about the trauma even if it's slow, hard and a bit repetitive. I can't help but to feel sorry for these poor little kids who do whatever they can to protect themself toward the cruel word. I uderstand the dwelling into sadness, misery and pain part but... the pace is so slow. Still, if the author went to quicly to heal the twins I would be disappointed. Such traumas will take years to overcome. Some bumps on that road are expected.
Also, I don't really understand the dad. Why doesn't he talk to the twins? Yes, they are the embodiement of probable trauma for him and stuff but they are innocent of that. It look likes for me as just an excuse to keep the twin into their trauma. I can excuse more the other brothers, I mean they are kids too but the dad, tsk tsk tsk.

Well, now I hope Riolu won't be redeem. I didn't see him trying to help the twin before. He could have leak stuff but choose not to. Hmmm. That's a no for me. And I'm pretty sure the duke's kid was asking mercy for the rest of his family, not his dad since he covered up a spy.
Still, I'm curious :) Thx for the trad :)

@Sootyxsnowpetal 😄😄 you sum up it so well :)

Fed-Kun's army
Like lighting a match in a crowded room at midnight with no lights on. All eyes turned towards that...

Not going to lie, telling their captors to go ahead was pretty badass. Inb4 Riolu tries to act like he totally didn't betray them.

Users who are viewing this thread