The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 53

Aaaah hurry up and resolve the misunderstandings. So annoying

bruh youre gonna forgive him just like that?

like not even heal it slowly all the time

the resentment i would have

@someunregpunk huh? the emperor transferred his guardian spirit to the late empress and when she died the guardian died with her. The twin's mother was someone else entirely.

@briancornpop being frustrated with a lot of the same questions, i went looking for answers and found some regarding the novel, so i don't know how well it applies here. we've seen bits and pieces so far (like the contract and her getting his blood) but not everything:

The mother, Lulahel, is actually a being close to a half elf, a heibi. She did not sleep with the Emperor but got pregnant of the twins by using the Emperor's blood (not specified how) and her origins as a heibi. She wanted the Empress seat but instead, was forced to the Emperor's decision, which is why she made a contract : he cannot approach the twins while she lives. She blames the twins for being the reason why she herself is stuck.

Either way, this entire royal family is absolutely inept.

Dex-chan lover
Again, just because the emperor and imperial family saved them this time doesn't absolve them of their neglect towards the twins and they absolutely should never be forgiven.

Even if he couldn't get close cause of crazy mom he could have insured that his kids were taken care by ordering the palace maids to properly do their job, and knights to put a leash on their abusive mother. Those don't require him being there.
He could've ensured they at least got basic care and weren't abused. He did not, now he wants to be a happy family but honestly needs to just fuck off with the rest of the princes.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Dex-chan lover
Okay, their height jumps around way too much. Are they supposed to be 5 or 9? Are they 4? Cause their height says 4.

Users who are viewing this thread