The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 55

Group Leader
@Capulet @Tehmora @Chet31 it's actually explained in the earlier chapters. Members of the imperial family undergo a "growth" which makes them look older than their age but because Arien and Arjen are half-bloods, they didn't grow so they're still short like regular kids are. The others are just abnormally huge. I hope that helps!

Dex-chan lover
@theclown The issue is that all adults look as big as the royalty, sure the Emperor is maybe a couple of inches taller but if you compare them when they are standing next to anyone outside the royal family, they aren't that much taller, which makes the proportion thing still odd.

Edit: Thinking about it, maybe it is the way the artist draws people in a group, always at odd angles, either from below or above never straight which makes all adults look the same height.

Edit once again xD: Yeah, the king is a head or two taller then most guards, don't know why I just haven't noticed it till now.

Group Leader
@Chet31 LOL yeah they're much bigger but its hard to see cause of the angles. I hope that helps out though <3

is it too much to hope that from now on they can focus on being kids and loving their family

I know this story is really annoying bcs of the plot holes everywhere. But i cannot deny that they are so cute. Esp arjen... haha he is calm but cute

Users who are viewing this thread