The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 57

Now that explains a lot, its not the way I would think they go but hell yeah finally an explenation. Even tho it felt rushed and lot of it was tell instead of show. It was finally some kind of closure.

I can accept a man that admits his own faults and how he was just too scared to see his own children die like he did his wife. He accepts his own weaknesses and that made him able to finally connect with his kids.

Dex-chan lover
Ahahahahahaha, look at their father and brothers' jealous faces, especially the dad's!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Loving this! Thanks for the update! 😄

Just a reminder that he has openly admitted that he would have had the twins killed if they had not been born blonde.

This whole guilt act he's putting on now is a steaming pile of shit.

So..the grip of death had the mother in a choke hold since giving birth to the twins. She used her power to "call down the thunder" with her plan. Just didn't count on the lightning riding side car when the thunder rode up...

You much forgive the older siblings and father there at the end. They refuse to repeat the failure duke Rosea used to shake the imperial family to their core.

Umm, the father is a victim too, how is he getting blamed? He feels so bad for it it's breaking him too, even though it wouldn't be crazy for him to completely reject them. He didn't MAKE the children, they were forcefully made by someone he loathed- someone who made him feel like he'd cheated on the love of his life. Is he supposed to just wake up as the world's greatest dad from day 1 without going through these struggles? wake up. I'm really thankful he's waking up and admitting his own faults, bonding with the siblings.
I want the little fox to show up properly!

I don't f*ckin care about the pain you m*therf*cker emperor did, but you were the one who accepts her in, knowing full well of her intention. "you sow what you reap". And also there literally no excuses about abandoned the children, I mean how could you just steep so low to the point that you have hope for them? and to the point of not wanting them lives is... THERE CHILDREN FOR F*CKIN GOD SAKE!! I have no comment left for this sh*t...

@Aniryu

I fail to see how having something bad happen to you in your life makes the thought "Yeah, I'd kill those kids if they didn't have the right hair color." remotely excusable. You need to reexamine your thoughts if that sounds even slightly sensible.

Dex-chan lover
Finally they cleared up the misunderstanding. The emporer made a terrible choice, and I still have some small issues with what's going on but at least he apologized.

Castle tore down by emperor's magic, windows are still intact. I want to know who the fuck made those bunker-level windows

Double-page supporter
Wait, did the Emperor not have a spy, or several spies, in the castle with the heibi in case she started fething around with other magic? so, it was purely by chance that a maid had the guts and wherewithal to run and report?! The h... right, no wonder there were nobles eager to overthrow this guy.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck your sob story emperor you still needlessly harmed those children.
Last i checked those palace maids that abused them were still your employees. You could've passed orders to ensure they were looked after despite not being able to be there personally, you chose to ignore them and hope that they would die soon. Literally nothing you do or say will wash that away.

me reaching for reasons to talk shit:

b-but isn’t he stupid for not even bothering to check if the twins were alive

but damn i just read the comments and y’all REALLY hate him

Users who are viewing this thread