The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 58

'The new challenge of our 3 smothers....'
I fully expect the next chapter to be the first prince uprooting half the greenhouse for causing allergies and/or rushing them to the doctor for illness

Fed-Kun's army
So proud of Arien & Arjen for the face off with Rosea Jr. 😬😁😆😄
And we already knew, Arien got the hots for him (from their 1st encounter) and now their entire family knows(sorta), what’s more she totally captured Rosea Jr. by the end. Poor him though (nah, don’t really feel sympathy, he was trynna take advantage of them even after all that happened 😤). Light and fluffy time has finally arrived, after all that darkness and heavy drama. Just what I’d been waiting for! Now this is the series I look forward to THE MOST😆

Well all good except , the little shit that is the son of the crazy dude THEY BETTER NOT HERP DERP REDEEM THE KUK.

"Did you just sneeze? You must be on death's door." The new challenge is way too overprotective family members, haha.

I wonder when the red fox guy will show up again and whether he finally introduces himself properly to the siblings.

I'm so excited for the unexpected challenge HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA the pampering the twins challenge OWO

i honestly can't believe i've been putting off reading this because i thought it wouldn't interest me... I WAS SO WRONG HEA)ISDJ THIS IS SO SO CUTE i'm excited to see how this story goes now that the first arc has ended!

Poor young Duke.. I thought he will banish him forever... but it was eternity... even his soul can't even leave that place..

Good job emperor dude for breaking that flag early on.
Still, now they will experience the imperial doting mode event. It's a shame that they won't have a mother figure like empress selena in "the princess in the dumpster".

Group Leader
Ok but I lowkey ship Arien and young master Rosea buuut probably won’t happen

Users who are viewing this thread