The Twin Siblings' New Life

When it’s the first time I read, I wanted to know what’s next but then it became exhausting to read. Probably because of many prince involved or unnecesary noble character which emphasizes illegitimate children without precise reason or story to back it up.

Oh my god, it's so annoying seriously
Almost every korean manhwa with this "novel-reincarnation" setting, has MC's who are allegedly in their 20's or even 30's but they NEVER fucking act according to their age
They still behave and think, like fucking toddlers when they're, obviously, adults
"Mnyeeeeeeh this random dude doesn't love us as much as other kids, let's run away from a perfectly comfortable place into the fucking forest, Yea, we're 25 btw"
Why would you even mention that they're in their 20's when they don't act accordingly at all...
This is so irritating, gosh

Am i the only one glad that they finally want to get away from them? Why do they have to stay and hear that family out? Why they got to deal with that??? Whatever the reason, it doesn’t change the fact that they did neglect the children for 5 yrs in the hands of an abusive mother. If you say “well, he is trying to make up for it” then that’s honestly very narrow-minded. I’m honestly just not for these rEdEemiNg father stuff. Their reactions are my reactions. I’m glad they are realizing to not forgive these people so easily. Just bc the times were different is not an excuse.
@cyphexada So true. Although i understand why they want to run away, but they are acting like children. I also hate when authors always do that bc i’m always cringing. Take this manhwa for example, it’s called “I Was Just An Ordinary Lady“. I couldn’t stand watching her antics so much that i dropped it 🤦🏽‍♀️

im calling it right now, when the emperor said that,
he didnt mean "if not for the contract, i would've killed them before they were born and it sucks that i didnt get to do it" he just meant "i would've killed them before they were born but im glad the contract prevented me from doing it"
that being said, i dont thing theyre gonna start solving any misunderstandings any time soon :/ the pace of the story is feeling pretty slow, not to mention that when stories keep piling up situations that could easily be solved or at least mitigated by the characters not assuming things and/or not getting their information from only one source it gets exhausting to read after a while...
i really do want to know what happens, i just wished the story picked up the pace a bit

Fed-Kun's army
You know what, I am gonna pretend there is no recarnation here because the isekai here is really useless. They still act like kids. They are just twins with telepathy powers.

The drama added to this story seems so pointless. I'm not necessarily bothered with the twins being hurt by hearing what their father said, but I am annoyed with how they respond and act toward it. They aren't acting their age, cause while a 25 year old would be hurt they generally wouldn't act like such brats. Their intention to run away is stupid. Where would they go? How would they live? This is a kingdom that would recognize what/who they are cause apparently their hair colour is rather unique, do they plan to live in the forest and eat mushrooms? Even if you don't trust your family, then use them back. Once you are older (or older looking) then you can dash off and at least survive by yourself. It's such a childish view on running away, not at all representative of their supposed mental age, ugh.

Double-page supporter
The scheming one(s) and the cooperating nobles do not even respect the royalty because they are stupid!
And they are targeting the very second prince because he is the only one smart and troublesome to them! XD

I don't understand how there can be so little progression in 32 chapters............... how

Double-page supporter
Ch. 35
I can't read the text, but, from just looking, clearly, the emperor was fooled and is stupid, long story short.

This is for everyone who think they are in their twenties. Guys, THEY WERE 18 WHEN THEY DIED. Their souls are 23. They were high schoolers, not adults who where in college or doing a job. They haven’t experienced enough to have a mind of an adult.

Honestly... Even if they aren't grown up adults from their previous life, they are still able to process things. Also the emperor just does things on his own without even talking with them. At this point it doesn't really matter if they were reborn or not

Is it a common thing for parents to never explain anything? 😂 Even when adopting a pet you show the situation to the pet. 😅

wow, it's quite absurd to have an emperor that dumb to believe their subordinates easily even after knowing well how people perceived half-blood royals.. Arien also quite stupid and thanks to Arjen for giving a wake up call.. sure you don't want to live with hypocrite people but you sure can't survive being so weak like that, and they're loath the emperor which weakened the link with their Guardian.. The maid Ishina, yeah, the only one I could tolerate compared to all the characters in this manhwa

Users who are viewing this thread