The Twin Siblings' New Life

"The siblings are the main characters, and though they cherish one another very much, there are no incestuous elements. " That sounds great :)

@HDMI1 I think they stopped translating it but as someone dumpster dived the raws I can attest that it's still garbage and still chock full of child abuse. They tried their damn hardest to "redeem" the king by showing some of his inner thoughts but still doesnt change the fact hes an absolute piece of shit. that and the overall art and story still remains cliche filled and garbage.

The wicked bitch of whatever is dead!!! I'm glad. Such a bitch would only have such a fitting death

Thank god there is no incest in this. I am so sick of incestuous elements in stories. This looks so good so far! I am so excited to see what happens in the future!

k but didnt the twins end up getting married. The king blesses their marriage or sum shit and it’s revealed that they aren’t related.

Oh my god thank goodness y’all picked this up. I’m so excited to read me! Twins being reborn together sounds so interesting!

Someone tell me in the novel they (the twins) end up together. So it was just a rumor right?

I know it says no incestuous elements but
people are saying they end up marrying each other in the novel so... Unless they completely change the story I don't see how thats gonna happen

Users who are viewing this thread