The Twins' Circumstances - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

the last page instead of why does she smell so different it should be "now that I'm conscious of her even more, I'm embarrassed of the smell of my sweat" or something

Group Leader
@kaiketsu1 he got embarrassed because now that he knows the truth her smell is more noticeable for him, not because he was conscious of his own sweat

@palyeon Actually @kaiketsu1 is right, in the raws he thought 「イシキ変わったら急に汗のニオイとか超恥ずかしいんですけど。」
"イシキ変わったら" points to how he's now aware they're not actually blood-related and "急に汗のニオイとか超恥ずかしいんですけど" points to because of how he's now aware, he's embarrassed of how he smells sweaty after working out even more. Nothing of it refers to how she smells, and also @kaiketsu1 didn't say he was conscious of his own sweat, but instead he's "conscious of her even more"

@duogem yeah
and also on page 4, "Mom was really serious, huh?" should be "Mom is really clumsy, isn't she?" and "This person is definitely the only one I like" should be "I guess I'm the only one who likes her/him after all"

@duogem @kaiketsu1 hi I am the translator for this manga, I am still a beginner so I apologize for the mistakes, I will try harder to meet your expectations the next time around but thank you for your feedbacks we really appreciate it.

Double-page supporter
This is a little creepy. It's like he's ready to throw her to bed or something.

But then again I have heard that kids who are grown up a certain way do feel that something off. They were grown up as siblings but 'intuition' made them treat themselves differently

Dex-chan lover
he wasnt upset that both his parents are dead
first thought was "I can fuck my sister"

Dex-chan lover
THE FIRST THING HE THINKS OF WHEN HE FINDS OUT HE'S NOT RELATED TO HIS SISTER IS: "I BET WE CAN BANG"

Almost literally this chapter:
5dc5be10e7df0.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
I don't care why you're suddenly super self-conscious about how you smell unless you you're suddenly super self-conscious about how you smell because of your BLOOD RELATED FULL TWIN SISTER. Which not the case here, so bye.

Aggregator gang
It's cute but
Bruh what the fuck

A sudden turn of events

Users who are viewing this thread