The Twins' Circumstances - Vol. 1 Ch. 20 - It's the rainy season

Double-page supporter
As someone who’s had to suffer from headaches for multiple months everyday without reason (not anymore) I can relate but I still have to do errands cus my parents. @ricefarmer120

Dex-chan lover
Yea, Curry Roux ain't so much for the spice as it's for the thicc. Can't make a good (Japanese) Curry without Roux.

Way I learned though, you're always supposed to mix roux of two different kinds to make it good (different makers or at least different flavors/spiciness). XD

It makes sense. She's the sweet one and her brother likes sweet curry. Similarly, she likes spicy curry.

Contributor
I generally prefer my curry to be on the spicy side, though obviously not past a certain threshold, where flavor turns into pain.

Group Leader
All yall talking about how much headaches suck and I'm just sitting here laughing because I've only had about 3 headaches in my life.

Dex-chan lover
This is probably the first time I've heard of a barometric pressure-induced headache. I checked Google and from my limited searching and attention span, it's apparently a real thing.

Dex-chan lover
People that like spicy food are just masochist in disguise... a bit spicy is good,but when it's so spicy you sweat while eating... that's way too much.

@LoupDeGarou Milk, coconut milk, or yogurt are often used in currys to tone down the heat while adding an extra flavor profile that doesnt completely destroy the taste of the curry.

Users who are viewing this thread