The Twins' Circumstances - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
realistically, they should ask the parents, if its okay for them to f/date/marry

as long as mum and dad are ok with it, all others (friends, neighbor, relatives etc) doesn't really matter anymore...

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah brother

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 .. well yeah but they are still in highschool, no serious romance probably only foolings around or uncertain about many things.. so no doubt they dont have a courage to tell their parents..

@sandamckitty

I must confess. I'm one half of an actual fraternal twin pair and I kinda have something kind of like a teeny crush on my brother for a while in my early teens. I guess it could happen during adolescence when we're all confused, but since we're actually blood-related twins in my case, I grew out of it. Personally I think Nao and Kouki might have gotten over each other soon too, if it weren't for the reveal.

Dex-chan lover
For sure God made that downpour so you kids can have some kyuu kyuu moment

Double-page supporter
I dont know cause im a guy and i got a big brother but how the fuck do you fall for a family member thooo

Double-page supporter
i like this in the same way that i would read gay manga, having it be like, not *Not okay* but looked at wierdly and making it sort of forbidden makes it super interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread