The Twins' Circumstances

When we talk about a impossible love, we are not talking about incest or zoophilia!
Do you hear me, Japan?

Aggregator gang
I swear to God the ppl who write these stories have never had a sibling , you just can't love them romantically unless something is extremely messed up with your brain.

@Binbo
Not sure about that one
I live in S.K., but my relationship with my sister is pretty similar to what my friends from the us would say is normal.
Then again, I live in south korea not japan

To have a brother or sister is to have someone with you can share a sense of camaradagge, or competition, or care, or friendship, but its never romantical love. This, of course, can be different in Japan, but i rather think its not (but, again, japaneses are known for having a very sexually degenerate society).

I'd love to drive a car i built myself at about 300~km/h in central tokyo. that'd be sick. That's what im aiming for at least lmao

@eureur How manies movies were made in Alabama or these others places despicting a situation bordering incest ? And bruh, this kind of story is almost a genre in Japanese Mangas. No need to be so defensive, since its a cultural (maybe subcultural).

Dex-chan lover
A lot of people here seems to be so disturbed.

Do you guys also report and criticize movies that shows people being killed?

Anyone thinks there's a metaphysical reason why both of them are able to fell in love?

why the fuck was this given a serialisation? its like OreImo or Eromanga Sensei all over again. What the fuck s up with people and their incest fetishes

@ the_gremlin how dare you diss the masterpiece that is eromanga sensei.

Ignore pfp

Users who are viewing this thread