The Two Princesses - Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
I still hate that princess. I hope she gets her heart broken 😅. Anyway, the 8th prince was so cute when he was young 😍

Princess really needs a reality check................and fast.........

Dex-chan lover
@darknesspker: She is the princess's personal maid, in a way an 'accessory' to the princess herself, so I highly doubt they'd make her to such menial tasks that'd cause such scars to reduce her beauty.
Even the errand we saw in the 1st chapter was just shopping.

@Mrfishy: Maybe her little crush on him will make her take his stories of what's life at the bottom is like more seriously.
If anything he seem like a good candidate to get her to realize how privileged she's been.

Meanwhile Wang Mu's case seem like there's a lot of options to go for depending on how he think of the situation of Ye Hwa and Baek Cheon.

If he doesn't realize this 'Ye Hwa' is not the same, maybe he'll flirt with her and the misunderstandings pile up until the house of cards fell down.
If he does but misunderstanding the truth as the 'Ye Hwa' he met was actually 'Baek Cheon' pretending to be her own maid to go out incognito, he still have the problem of courting a princess WHO'S ON HER WAY TO GET MARRIED.
If he does, and guessed the truth perfectly, then aside from the whole she's about to get married, he'll have the perfect material to blackmail 'Baek Cheon' into going along with him...wait that sounds really fucked up.

Random thought: What if the mother actually gave birth to TWIN (making the two actually sisters), but since twins are seen as ominous signs, she have the maid took one of them away before people think too much on that.

@WhimsiCat - I understand that she would rarely do menial tasks that could lead to damage whilst being the princess's personal maid, however, I am referring to the time she and her mother were kicked out and were staying at her step-father's house. I have some scars from around that age that still can be seen, especially on my toe where I got cut by glass even though its been almost 20y since then. There is no way that Ye Hwa would not have some sort of damage.

This princess.......has she ever been outside the palace? Like OUTSIDE OUTSIDE???? To see how other people live? And Ye Hwa!!!!! Just give her a reality check! Like holy crap-nutters.

I actually don’t hate the princess, I just find her really annoying. It’s part of her character to be clueless and spoiled, she clearly never left the palace or saw how reality works. I don’t think author intended for her to be a bad character, rather a character who has to grow up. The FL needs that too because she is way too down and doesn’t consider herself as a separate entity from the princess.

That aside, why is the prince so into the maid? Is it like love at first sight bs? And did that slave guy cause the fire or was he trying to prevent it? I think that panel with him looking at the princess’ chambers had to foreshadow somethingg

@darknesspker
Hmm. Good point. I was about to say she's a handmaiden and they are more personal assistants than actual maids. But if you're referring to the time she left the palace, then the only explanation I can think of is that she got her hands rough too by her martial arts training since they usually switch places. Also since she's just a kid that time, most of the rough work most probably fell on her mother. While she did starve, I think she only have to really work when her mom died. We don't know the time frame between her death and returning to the palace, but I'm guessing it's weeks or months - a time not enough to cause lasting damage, something years of being a princess stand-in and a favored assistant could restore somewhat.

@WhimsiCat

Ohh good theory. My theory is that Im Ho might actually be a prince too, probably the real son of the princess's mother (cause his eyes are quite similar to hers even if they don't have same color). She was carrying a child when their kingdom fell. The emperor spared her with the condition that the child will marry into the royal family if it's a girl and be killed if it's a boy. The child is probably a boy, but in order to let him live, they switched the child into a "princess". The wet nurse probably gave birth to twins at that time, so they took one of the child as their own while the real prince was sent and hidden away. That's why Im Ho can't reveal his origins. Also why the princess's mom was cold and awkward to her. Also why they are raised as sisters when they were young, but got separated when they realized their relationship is getting out of hand and they emphasized their status difference when they're a bit older. Ye Hwa being found after her mother's death might not be an accidental meeting, but simply searched for her due to feeling guilty when they heard the news.

By her side? Honey you left her and BAILED. Someone give her a harsh reality check before I do it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread