The Two Princesses

Thank you guys ! This webtoon is very promising and I already love the heroine 😘

Baek Cheon does not have a right to be called a princess.
But still a person. who get whatever she wants.
Hate and respect her.
And also think that she would be unhappy.

Woahh.... this Baek cheon girl doesn't really think of Ye hwa at all..... is she too blind in not marrying the emperor that she is using her status power to Ye hwa just because she doesn't want to marry?! Now what difference does it make between her and the emperor???😑

I really don't like Baek Cheon, she's really selfish.
I understand that you do not want to marry the emperor but, you can't force your almost sister, whom you grew up with to marry him either, she's pushing her fate to her and unlike Baek Cheon, our Mc does not have a way out

Literally horrible how noone whatsoever seems to respect the MC.
Not her stepbrother who straight up tells her in her face that she will land in a brothel anyways and physically hurts her too. Not her "sister" with whom she grew up with. It was fishy already when the princess told her to put on the dress and just disregard the MC's actual tasks. Then she just leaves her because the MC can't say no.
Glad my family and friends do not treat me like this.

Baek cheon is a bitch. Who would force a friend into marrying an old man just because she doesn’t want to.

Oh no... I think I'm leaning towards Im Ho......... ahhh my second male lead syndrome is acting up..........

As much as I agree with people calling Baek a bitch, you also have to consider that she’s been sheltered her entire life. The portrayal of royalty here is pretty accurate, especially when you take into account the fact she’s been fed with a silver spoon in her mouth since birth. Hopefully (if the author knows what they’re doing), there should be some character development for Baek.

Other then that, the story has a lot of potential, especially so with the character designs because holy hell all of them look so cute !!! As long as the author understands that using their social statuses as a plot device needs to lead to some form of character development on the princess’ part, I’d say this could become a very well-loved series.

Users who are viewing this thread