The Two Princesses

I feel sorry for Ye Hwa, getting forced to marry. Having identity crisis and seems lile she' alone. Even though Baek Cheon is maybe her friend or considered them to be friends, i still feel like it's one sided.

Princess is the worst. If they get found out the MC could be literally executed. Just because she wants to play around ugh

The princess is ridiculous, she acts immature and just doesn’t think!! 😤
On the other side I love our beautiful Ye Hwa! She does what she’s told too easily honestly, but that’s because she has a soft heart. She the definition of a real princess 👑 ❤️❤️

Baek is js annoying but I get why she is annoying, I js wish someone would knock some sense and responsibility in her. She doesn't understand the life of a servant, and she doesn't even act like a servant. I hope Ye Hwa becomes more confident and smart tho, that type of life is gonna be like hell

Contributor
@enkiduuuuu ok thanks, just wanted to confirm because mu had troly added as PARK Suhlah's other name and the other ite too. hoonoki sora talked about jp translation having been discussed and the art matched up more so i was like 😶 or maybe PARK Suhlah one of their other name too? 😨

@anifd can't confirm 100% but I think it's very likely another name

Looking at Park Suhlah's oldest work that I can find (2008 for a BL game) and Hoonoki Sora's earliest (2011 for Wannin), I do see resemblance between the art despite the 3 year difference

The servant definitely knows that they switched places, or at least suspects.

The princess really needs to get her attitude checked, I wouldn't be surprised that their secret will be found out due to her personality.

Yea... I don't really like the princess. Leaving aside her personality (which I can at least understand where it come from), what kind of a friend makes her friend become someon's bride in her place?? like, WTH girl? R U 4 real?😒

Tbh, i think the princess will only cause problems for Ye Hwa because she thinks too highly of herself, so she maybe will act highly and not like maid/servant.
She dumps all her responsibility to Ye Hwa 😑

And now she ask about the wedding night like it's a thing to celebrate. You think Ye Hwa would enjoy it?

Idk but the princess keeps on getting on my nerve. I can't stand her and Im Ho definitely knows or suspected that they changed.

that princess is so fucking annoying oh my god can she take a hint

like why can’t she be happy for her childhood friend despite confining her to many years in the palace while she gets to go out and be free, she even blocks her from a potential love interest all because she wants him for herself

So she forced her to marry the emperor instead of her and now she eagerly asks her about her first night? What the hell! This girl knows no shame! 😤

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

She's going to cause problems for Ye Hwa! I can feel itt. She thinks too highly of herself because she's a princess but doesn't really think that Ye Hwa will be the one to face the problems if it arise. And somehow i really don't want Im Ho with the princess. For now. Thanks for the update!

Okay, I really hope the princess doesn't end up with Im Ho because he deserves so much better.

She's so selfish and inconsiderate. As if forcing Ye Hwa to take her place wasn't enough, she isn't even helping her case. She's too proud and is causing problems for her.

sis is rlly blocking off all of ye hwa's options like you're already ruining her life what more do u want

that fucking princess is so fucking selfish!!!
She was the one who made the MC take her place as the concubine of the Emperor yet she can't shut her fucking mouth and humble herself. Since she forced the MC and now is a maid like she wanted, she cant act like a bratty bitch and cause problems for the MC.
And she's even trying to steal one of her men... (idk, not really maybe)

This seems to be going to a rough path, well, its a drama webtoon so I should know that, but I hope that everything would be fine in the end. Thank you for the translation! Keep the good work 😃

Aggregator gang
Unless the princess gets a redemption arc and realizes how terrible she's been, I'm not even going to read this.

The princess is so fucking selfish it's unfuriating. She literally forced Ye Hwa to take her place because she didn't want to marry and she doesn't even know how to act like a maid. What servants oversteps their boundaries like that? Jesus christ, she makes me mad because she's shameless. Now, she's acting like the master and putting on jewelry and clothes meant for the mistress AS A SERVANT. She's SO SPOILED to the point where she's never had to deal with schemes of the harem and is bitching about poison ivy. That's what she gets for not inspecting the clothing. Why would the concubines give gifts to other women that share the same men? She's so dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread