The Two Princesses

I don’t like this, I mean the fl married the father of the ml. Am I right?
Please does anyone have spoilers?

this is not going to be anything new but the princess is so fucking selfish. first putting on the burden of being a concubine to ye wha without considering the consequences, then being an incompetent maid in the process, UNWILLING to humble herself and learn, and she continues to bring trouble to ye hwa by not considering how ye wha would be affected by her actions. ALSO it pisses me off that the princess acts all high and mighty and looks down on those with a lower status. when she first met Im Ho at the road she called him dirty and REFUSED to help him and now she's infatuated after he washes up and now wants to win his favor when she was first prejudiced of him because of his lowly status??? AND SHE GETS JEALOUS OF YE HWA WHO EARNS IM HOS RESPECT??? this girl knows no shame and I hope she gets punished to humbled somehow because she's just about pissing me off. SHES SO FUCKING SELFISH. not wanting to marry the emperor and then not thinking of how ye wha feels when she's suddenly put in a position where she will now not receive any love or freedom. she lived with an abusive father and has never felt love aside from her mother and now you want her to live all of her life without experiencing that when she herself grew up with people loving and adoring her?? to be this sheltered is a talent. istfg. I can't believe she HAS NO SHAME.

im glad that im not the only one t hate the princess. she's too SELFISH. I genuinely hate her.

I agree with everyone else in the comments, the princess is the worst character.
She should be punished and learn from her mistakes, and ye hwa should be the one to lecture her on everything she’s done wrong
Im ho deserves someone better than the princess

The Princess may be a jerk and all that, but huge jerks make huge character redemption arcs. I don't hate her. I think she'll get wiser in the future and become a good person.

Users who are viewing this thread