The Two Sides of Seiyuu Radio - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Small error for the text bubble on page 24.

Thanks for the translation. I can't say the twist was totally unexpected, but I still enjoyed seeing it all get resolved.

Dex-chan lover
Final chapter left. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I've said it before and I'll say it again: idol fans are deranged.
lmao, not that i condone/approve of the term, but i wonder if there'll ever be some 'idol' group that advertises themselves as 'slutty used goods' or so, if not just some generally 'pro sex' to teach proper sex education or so

tho be interesting if older women also 'debuted' as idols like 45-60 year old women being like "we already got married and kids and retired, and doing this now that the kids are outta the house" and just do that instead of like, a bookclub or whatever xD

Double-page supporter
I picked this up today and read all the chapters in one sitting. The character writing is really good. I hoped that it would turn into an actual romance but I guess it's gonna end soon. Still though, thank you very much for the translation!

Double-page supporter
Honestly not a fan of the way things are handled to be honest, the way the author writes the dialogue for them makes it seem like all the hating has a point when it absolutely doesn't, i know japan has this twisted world view but it's just sad to watch characters apologise and do it genuienly for "betraying their fans" when they owe those people nothing and it's their fault for being so fucking parasocial and creepy

Users who are viewing this thread