The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 1

Group Leader
@Agario Oh My God, you're right... Sorry for the inconvenience, and I apologize for the mistake... Didn't sleep for 2 days, so I'm kinda bruh. (Tho It's Raw Provider who stitched them wrong, I love you raw provider)

Anyway I'll get it fixed soon

How is she evil ? Her territory was stolen by force, and the child she was forced to raised killed her… Outside of her personality simply being cold she didn't abuse him either.
He deserved it lol
Men are responsible for their violence, shoujo manga desperate and sexist take to always make the male character a victim, even when he is the aggress is so annoying.

In the beginning I was like, yup this is Narnia, we got Edmund and the the white witch

Loooool

Btw she looks like Jubellian from the novel «  Father, I don’t want to get married »

Omg all my fav novels are all turning in to manhwa!!!! What do i do?!?! My little heart cant take these miracles!!!!! Im squealing xD

The perfect image of Disney Prince(ss) surrounded by all those animals is spot on~ The poor lil prince seems like such a sweetie.

Page 4 might be cropped or missing some bits. Didn't see the mention of the prince being neglected and the switch felt a bit abrupt. I apologize and hope to not offend, I prefer to notify just in case. Maybe it's just version related. (╥﹏╥)
Nevermind just saw it will be corrected after scrolling comment. My bad xD

Thanks for translating this story, the start is great (*๓´╰╯`๓)♡

ice castle: exists
me:
also me: The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation
And it looks like I'm the queen

Goddamn, 200 years of being a hiki-NEET? Transmigrate me into that life, baby. I don't care if I'm a man or woman. I need myself the lazy life.

Users who are viewing this thread