The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I love the relationships between the characters. I totally would love this if it doesn't have any romance, but I already know that won't happen.

I thought the whole point of a plant monster was so he could talk to it? But like, this one doesn't t talk

(Unless maybe the spirit in the plant can mature/gain power to talk later or smth??)

Celeste is here celebrating 200+ birthdays, and here I am getting bored of celebrating them after my 14th.

@Zinon I think it because it might ruin the look of the clothes or something. also usually like rich people bring purses so I guess thats why. I also think its because it might ruin the shape of the clothes. I honestly also dont know why

I ship edmund with her so much,,, even though edmund's probably gonna die before her q-q

She and Edmund have the best relationship. They are so cute together. I know it probably won't happen but I ship them.

i really liked this series but now that i found out that the little boy is the male lead im going to drop it- just too icky for me

Fed-Kun's army
i just realized how pretty her hair is, i guess she could use magic to style it but its lw romantic to imagine edmund styling her hair aaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread