The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 19

Aggregator gang
I like that he didn't turn into oh-so-passionate-boy in love mode as soon as he hit puberty! Now this is way more fun~ 😆 Never expected this, really 🤣

Thank you so much APS! You guys are super fast.

Their relationship has such an older sister Younger sibling feel and it's so cute and funny 😂

'he needs some ass whoppin' is the face she was making😂 he really caught me offguard with his teasing, and that face. playboy starter-pack material😳
and why did i read what he said as he was being dragged out as "you cold-hearted bitch"! 😅

Dex-chan lover
Tita became a bit of a tit. He's at the age there he teases the girl he like I'll bet :'(
I get why he would crush on her, but how the heck will she ever manage to see him as anything other than baby Tita?

HAHAHAHA tita is so funny. Why he become like that😂😂 i love his hair pin when he become the devil's one

Omg puberty HoW dArE YoU!!😠
Irl a lot of angel boy turn out bratty at puberty to think our Tita would also fall victim to real life harsh logic 😔

He said it's puberty, but I say.... He's showing the signs of having a crush on someone👀😂 u know, making ur target angry 🤭

Users who are viewing this thread