The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 20

aw fuq all the stupid shit i said during those days. I dont want a refresh on my memories AAAAAHHHH

I read a manga about a human boy who was rescued by a demon queen, as he grew (she raised him) he became her butler and now they are dating (o-o )... I wonder what will happen here in this one? lol

Thank you for the huge mass release! You guys are amazing! One little thing though. Since MC is a duchess, it should be "Your Grace" instead of "Your Highness" or "Your Majesty." "Your Highness" is for princes and princesses. "Your Majesty" is for the king/emperor/queen/empress.

I love everything in the series including the mc past self from when she was not clete

@TheLonelyCabbage I think they refer to her such because they view her as a queen of their lands. It's so far away from the rest of the empire - I mean, her nickname is ice queen.

while im sad we already had a time skip and we dont get to see baby tita anymore and also glad that the pacing is faster than most isekais that start with the characters being kids and we're not spending too much time with baby tita so we can see adult tita lol if tita is going to look like how he does in the ending credit picture then im excited hehehee

also its so fucking cute that tita wants to be her butler because you know hes only thinking about how he wants to stay with clete for the rest of his life awwwwwwww

Users who are viewing this thread